Thursday, January 17, 2013

As Defined II


ir·rep·a·ra·ble  

/iˈrep(ə)rəbəl/
Adjective
(of an injury or loss) Impossible to rectify or repair.
Synonyms
irrecoverable - irretrievable - irremediable


i have decided to go live on the moon. 
better yet on mars, and make angels in red dust
cover myself in sulfuric rain
and live with the damage incurred by only the choices i dared to make
i am growing out of love with the life i was born into
and rather than inflict invisible wounds upon my own spirit
living in the negative entity that is the ego
i will dwell within sunshine
make myself my own north star
and guide myself back to kindness
i will be gentle with myself
because knowing you
knowing the pain you bring
has left me damaged, way beyond repair, and somewhere past reason

No comments:

Post a Comment