Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bottled


I am currently undergoing a growth spurt. Painful, down to the bones, for the first time in my life I really don't know what to do with myself
Even here in this blog, I write, share feelings, share art work and words, and it seemed to come to no fruition
I like art, sometimes think I could be good at it, but I am currently standing in front of a wall I don't know how to climb.
and with so many people around me standing atop this mountainous wall, I am growing angry and resentful at no one being willing to help.
not asking for anything more than a guiding hand, as this Jill of all trades truly doesn't know where my place is
or if there even is one
I want for so many things, want to be and accomplish soooo many things
so many in fact that i am getting lost in the tidal waves of wants
and I am getting lost.. so if anyone ever finds this message in a bottle...
what would you do

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete