Thursday, April 3, 2014

To you

You are what hurts me most.
What I bleed, what I cry,what I gasp and hold on to.
You are the solemnity
I cannot be happy for you, because I am no more than a gaping mass
Black hole, carrying a heavy absence that painfully, weakly mimics living. 
There is nothing in me that wants to reward you. 
I want to crawl into myself
Unto my aches, and die within them. Constant suffocating. Tortuous longing. I give them up, give them away
I let go, because you are what hurts me in arcane ways. 
Salt covered paper cuts, lime juice drenched bullet wounds, I constantly search and glean for what is left of me. 
But I gave the "more" away, gave it all away. As I give you away now .... Because you
Because...
You hurt me the best

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm following you:)
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    x John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so sorry for the late reply, I have been caught up in my own madness lately, you have a follower!

      Delete